IP Box-Kamera, 1,3MP, AP, 1,95mm
PANASONIC Art.-Nr.: WV-ST165
0 Artikel auf Lager.
Lieferzeit 10 Werktage
IP Box-Kamera, 1,3MP, AP, 1,95mm
- 1280x720 720p HD
- Blickwinkel H Max
- Objektivbrennweite Fix
- 12VDC, PoE 802.3af (<15,4W)
- Objektivbrennweite Min
- Objektivbrennweite Max
- Blickwinkel H Min
- Blickwinkel V Fix
- Blickwinkel V Max
- Blickwinkel V Min
-720p HD images up to 30 fps (WV-ST165)
- 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by UniPhier®, Panasonic's proprietary System
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size (WV-ST165)
- Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
- Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:
0.6 lx (Color), 0.5 lx (B/W) at F2.2
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement:
Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
- Selectable light control modes: Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene(60Hz) / ELC (maximum exposure time)
Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated.
ELC (maximum exposure time):
The lightning control will be automatically performed by adjusting shutter speed in the range of ELC.
- 2x extra zoom at VGA resolution
- 8x digital zoom controlled by browser
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
- Alarm sources including VMD and Panasonic alarm command can
trigger actions such as FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
- JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
- Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible
network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
- Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- Onvif compliant model
- Pan-tilt and Preset Map Shot function realizes wide range monitoring.
(Horizontal angle:180° Vertical angle 123°)
- Easy installation: Easy to adjust directions.
- Interactive communication with audio: By using the audio output
connector receiving audio from the cameras on a PC and
transmitting audio from the PC to the cameras is available.
- Best effort on Transmission priority: In accordance with the network bandwidth, H.264 images will be transmitted with the bit rate varying between the maximum and minimum bit rates that are set for ?Max bit rate(per client)